Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Cute Hats!

So I've been making a lot of baby hats lately, but I wanted to branch out a little bit and make some fun hats for kids too. I found these on various blogs that I've visited, or through Pinterest. You'll find the original post listed with the picture.

I found this adorable hat on Repeat Crafter Me. Sarah has the pattern directions for newborn to adults! I've made one already (just need to sew on the buttons) and am in the process of making the second. I LOVE owls, so these hats are perfect for me to make!! I'll post pictures once they are both finished, but the first one I made is a preschool-age kids hat that's dark blue on top and lime green on the bottom. I have to admit, its pretty adorable. The second is for my brother's girlfriend's daughter (wow, that's a mouthful), and its brown on top and bright pink on bottom. 


This is the next hat that I really want to make. I think minions from Despicable Me are so freaking adorable! I even have a shirt and coffee cup with them on it that I got from Universal Studios when I was there over spring break. I found this hat on this Esty website: https://www.etsy.com/listing/157510255/baby-minion-crochet-hat. I can't wait to try to make my own! Obviously I don't have a pattern yet, but I will likely just wing it, and maybe create my own pattern, which I'll be sure to post on here. Doesn't look too difficult, thankfully. 


I'm also toying with the idea of making this hat! Possibly for my brother's girlfriend's son, though I'd change up the colors a little. If I don't make it for him, then I'm just going to make it and donate it to the Children's hospital. Once I make these, they will all get posted on our Esty website for people to purchase, but I'll donate them in the process. I found this hat and pattern at Crazy Socks Design's blog.


I also found this design at Crazy Socks blog here. I think these hats look super adorable on little boys, so I'll make a few for the Children's hospital. Not sure yet what colors I'll do... Maybe green and yellow for the Green Bay Packers, or red and white for the Wisconsin Badgers. Or  maybe I'll just do random colors! (: 


Good thing I recently bought a ton of yarn! I'll be busy with these over the next few winter months! 




Want any of these items but don't have the time or skills to make them? Check out our page on Etsy to order them! They are all available in a variety of colors and sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment