Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Beautiful New Headband!

I was playing around with crochet patterns over the weekend, and decided to look through everything I have pinned on Pinterest (there's a lot!). I found this really adorable headband with a flower on it so I decided to make it!



It turned out to be so pretty! It was a huge hit with my friends on Facebook, and I can't wait to make more! I already got a couple orders for them, so I need to get moving! Thankfully, these are so simple and fast to make; even the flower is!

If you'd like to make one for yourself, here is the link to the pattern!

Want any of these items but don't have the time or skills to make them? Check out our page on Etsy to order them! They are all available in a variety of colors and sizes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment