Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Crochet Diaper Cover!

I was asked by a friend recently to make some items for a baby shower that she is throwing. She sent me a few pictures of what she wanted, and I couldn't wait to get started! I found a pattern for this adorable diaper cover at Crochet a Flower, so check out her site if you'd like to make one yourself! The pattern is very easy to follow and simple to make! It barely took any time at all! This one is the baby boys diaper cover, and I will soon be finishing a baby girl diaper cover in pink (: Once I have all of her projects completed, I'll post more!

Displaying 20140123_173122.jpg


Want any of these items but don't have the time or skills to make them? Check out our page on Etsy to order them! They are all available in a variety of colors and sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment