Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Owl Hats and Diaper Covers

I recently posted a picture of a diaper cover that I made for a friend. Well, I've finished both diaper covers and both owl hats for her! I can't wait for her to get them for the gender reveal party she is throwing for a friend of hers! These turned out so cute and I cannot wait to know how her friends like them! I'm also really looking forward to getting some cute pictures of the babies wearing them (: 









The pattern I used for the owl hats can be found at Repeat Crafter Me. It turns out, this is where my friend got the idea for the gender reveal party she is throwing! I think that just affirms that Sarah @ Repeat Crafter Me is pretty awesome! The pattern for the diaper covers can be found at Crochet a Flower.

I found both of these patterns to be incredibly easy to follow and so much fun to make!


Want any of these items but don't have the time or skills to make them? Check out our page on Etsy to order them! They are all available in a variety of colors and sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment